Senior Digital Content Executive
This highly successful and well respected travel organisation are looking for a Senior Digital Content Executive to join their marketing team. The Senior Digital Marketing Executive is responsible for producing engaging, original content to improve the online customer experience and supporting business goals through effective content marketing.
Senior Digital Content Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- Support the Digital Manager with overseeing the content platforms and implantation of the strategy across all platforms.
- Responsible for ensuring website content is accurate, current, in line with overall marketing brand strategy and optimised for lead generation.
- In conjunction with digital agency and Digital Marketing Manager to ensure best practice copy, technical and optimisation to increase organic traffic.
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues and product owners to ensure content is relevant, factual and effective in ensuring commercial objectives are achieved.
- Create sales focused landing pages to support promotional and marketing activities.
- Identify ways to maximise digital content across other channels and implement in conjunction with wider marketing team.
- Responsible for ensuring the production of timely, high quality end to end content according to marketing plan, from planning through to delivery.
- Carry out thorough analysis using Google Analytics to inform and support decisions around content and use data to drive engagement and conversion.
- Oversee and maintain the content team's work schedule.
- In conjunction with digital team, be involved with testing of website development release.
Senior Digital Content Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience within a similar digital / online content role within a marketing environment, with ability to lead a content team.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Excellent team player with the ability to work collaboratively and on own initiative.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload and multi task across multiple projects.
- Strong written and creative ability with flair and a passion for content marketing.
- Experience of Photoshop, InDesign and an understanding Google Analytics would be an advantage.
- Experience in a digital publishing environment.
- Passionate about content marketing and digital best practice.
- Some knowledge of HTML would be an advantage.
Senior Digital Marketing Executive -Key Benefits:
- Salary circa £37,500
- Hybrid working with 2 days in the office, after initial training.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Private health care scheme.
- Subsidised gym membership at selected health clubs.
Please apply for the position of Senior Digital Content Executive online or email your cv to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk