Skip to main content

This job has expired

Personal Holiday Advisors

Employer
Personal Holiday Advisors
Location
Homeworking
Salary
Instant commissions and uncapped earning potential .
Closing date
1 Jul 2024

View more

Sector
Travel Agency
Hours
Full Time, Part Time
Contract Type
Permanent
Job function
Home Working

Personal Holiday Advisors are an expanding self-employed homeworking division of the Constant Travel group operating since 2004.

We are looking for experienced travel sales staff with the determination and drive to develop and expand their own travel business from home.

Working with your family, friends and existing clients, we will help you improve on developing new customers with dedicated sales and marketing support from our head office and providing you with help with social media and networking opportunities.

We will provide you with market leading technology through our booking system and website allowing you offer fast and efficient quotes to run a successful travel business.

Key Benefits 

•    Market leading commission levels of up to 75% with uncapped earning potential.

•    Instant Commission – Start earning immediately with 60% of your commission on all bookings payable in the following month, with the remaining 40% payable the month after your customer has travelled.

•    No initial set up fee and only £69 +VAT per month thereafter for booking system fees.

•    Company laptop for all homeworkers, which is all you need start making bookings.

•    All ticketing and admin functions handled by our head office giving you the time and freedom to focus on your sales.  

•    Free full training programme provided in the comfort of your own home or at our head office in Leeds.

•    Marketing support and assistance with social media.

•    Homeworker Support Team from Head Office available 6 days a week.

•    Access to over 400 travel suppliers giving you worldwide selling opportunities with industry leading commercial levels.

This is a truly fabulous opportunity, working with an excellent, expanding travel company.
For more information, please visit:  www.personalholidayadvisors.com

Interested?

To apply for this is excellent opportunity please send your CV and covering letter to -
Mary Mulkeen, Recruitment & Development Manager at careers@personalholidayadvisors.com – or by Clicking "Apply Now"

Get job alerts

Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.

Create alert